It's quite late in the afternoon in Blaustein and I am working on O'Connors website, which though not as woeful as some, it has many of the design mistakes you shouldn't expect anymore. Underlines being the most annoying! I have been resting since the 19th and so have a lot of time to catch up with everything including this log. I have redesigned my old website using DWT files for speed and simplicity and I am planning to move all to a paid for host who provides perl. The problem with blogging is that none of it is really up to Sam Pepys and I'm often concerned and reflective that this is just a set of idle and fairly unimportant notes. Spending time making this more descriptive, more literary and more purposeful seems to involve a great deal of effort!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog