Mop Week - Breaking News
Last week was our Mop Week, that marvellous institution created to save people money. As a fully paid up member I went ahead and swept the apartment foyer, the front path and the backyard. Susi mopped it later demonstrating how we Euro-Couples can easily work as a team.

Now some of the neighbours on our side have taken to kehring for only half the area, as if there was a big checkpoint Charlie line down it. This is because they believe the other half of the apartment aren't as kehring as our side of the apartment is ( I guess we're not included in that group!).
Now it is all very amusing to come down stairs and observe that one half of the foyer has been mopped, swept, tidied - but it is only funny once. After that it is just plain childish.
So needless to say, I swept all of the area not just half. Of course I did spend at least five minutes extra doing this and I guess I will never, ever be able to recover the vast sum of lost wages.

I am seriously considering writing to G.W. Bush and inviting him to send in The Marines so that we can restore order to this trouble-torn region of KehrWochelandia

Curiously enough, fluttering away in the back garden is the Pace Flag that made Greenpeace a fortune (er... only as a result of the Iraq war of course...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog