Camera Teddy at the Four Ambassadors pool in Miami.
My daughter went on the proverbial school trip to Edinburgh Zoo and when she came home she gave me this teddy bear, in fact she hung him on my camera strap and christened him Camera Teddy. Camera Teddy has been all over the World and here we see him lounging around at the pool in the Four A's in Brickle, in Miami. The Four A's was a condominium and hotel then, but now I think it is a complete condo with all the hotel part gone. The Restaurant, Porcaos is still there I think, but I guess the Copa Club is not. Notice in the background, my Life's A Beach towel. My daughter has this towel, she confessed to me recently and I am very tempted to visit Scotland just to get my towel. Well, Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy and all that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog