What the hell am I doing drinking in Miami?

Miami City is the kind of place where most residents don't get up until about 2pm. Well the residents involved in the entertainments industry anyway. Life was just one long round of drinking until 3am or going to a nightclub until 5am and sleeping until the afternoon. To get a tan, you really had to force yourself out to the pool at about 11 am, cos it would rain around 2pm.

I used to love that Nirvana T-Shirt. Our Damo got me a new one for my birthday about three years ago, but I went and left it in Scotland.

This was one of those weekends where Anthony called us and asked us if we wanted to go to the liquor store with him. Just sounds too American to resist. So we bought this 2 litre bottle of Smirnoff Black Label Vodka - but not to drink tonight! No, we'll keep it for later on this week. Yeah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog